MAIN HOUSING made of cast iron composed by:
– BOX in cast iron.
– GRID in cast iron.
Tempered GLASS, sealed internally to the box / grid.
FIXING to the ground using 4 anchoring bolts of Ø10 x 250mm. (M10 threaded end).
LID of cast iron assembled to the main box, joined to the main body primarily by 4 non-loosening screws.
– BLRA-751: one piece, on the back side.
– BLRA-752: two pieces, on lateral sides.
– BLRA/AF-751: on piece, the frontal grid itself as lid.
Galvanized frame mounted on the cover to fix light accessories and connecting box.
– BLRA-751: asymmetrical reflector in stainless steel, polished mirror.
– BLRA-752: two asymmetrical reflectors in stainless steel, polished mirror at 180º position.
PROTECTION optical group: IP-44 (on request IP-65).
LAMP-HOLDER E-27, G-12 and G-24, depending to lamp (see table).
ACCESS to the lamp and control gear:
– BLRA-751: remove LID and twist the reflector.
– BLRA-752: remove LID and extract reflector.
– BLRA/AF-751: remove frontal GRID and extract reflector.
MH and HPS tubular lamps.
Auxiliar SCREWS in stainless steel.
|DOWNLOAD PDF FILE: